Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride

Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride
A benefit motorcycle ride around America, 35 days, 35 states, 39 legs, 9637 miles

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You Are What You Eat!

You Are What You Eat!
 
Have you ever heard the old saying
"You are what you eat"? 
 Have you ever considered that
 to mean spiritual food as well?
Have you ever considered that you put
out for the world, what you take in?
Be careful what you eat, naturally
and spirtualy speaking. 
It Becomes who and what you are.
 
John 11:37
If I do  not the works of
my Father, Believe me not.
John 11:38
But if I do, though ye believe
not me, believe the works: that ye
may know, And believe that the
Father is in me, and I in him.
 
 
In God We Trust.

AngelOfMercy

No comments:

Post a Comment