Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride

Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride
A benefit motorcycle ride around America, 35 days, 35 states, 39 legs, 9637 miles

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Faith Check

Faith Check
How much faith do you have?
Seriously...how much?
When I ask that question,
I am talking about faith in
the Lord, yes, but also faith in 
what you are doing; Faith in
Mankind, Faith is self.
Faith that you are making
the right choices. Faith is a
powerful word, and can be used
in many ways. So I ask you,
Where is your faith?
Jonah2:1
Then Jonah prayed unto
the Lord his God out
of the fish's belly,
Jonah2;2
And said, I cried by
reason of mine affliction
unto the Lord and he
heard me; out of the belly
of hell cried I, and thou
heardest my voice.
In God We Trust.

AngelOfMercy

No comments:

Post a Comment