Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride

Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride
A benefit motorcycle ride around America, 35 days, 35 states, 39 legs, 9637 miles

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Make Your Needs Known


 
Have you ever had
a need  and you
knew one who could fulfill
that need, but you would
not ask? I have a problem
with this one myself.
I think they should
see my need and my
struggles and just offer.
That's what I do when
I see another is in need.
But sometimes others do
not see our needs
unless we point them out
to them. Just ask.
Make you needs known.
If no one knows,
no one responds.
James 4:2
....Ye have not because
ye ask not.
James 4:3
Ye ask and receive not
because ye ask amiss,
that ye may consume
it upon your lusts.
In God We Trust.

AngelOfMercy

No comments:

Post a Comment