Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride

Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride
A benefit motorcycle ride around America, 35 days, 35 states, 39 legs, 9637 miles

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My UPDATED Video Rebuttal

My UPDATED video rebuttal to the latest  slanderous smear campaign waged against me by a disgruntled excommunicated member of our group forum. She is attempting to discredit our efforts in helping abused women in crisis & breast cancer patients in need. A propaganda vendetta of scorn & vengeance. A shallow minded attack yet again on my ethics, integrity and character.

She accuses me then hides in the shadows and wont face me or  won't produce proof of even one of the many women that she claims I have scammed, why? because they don't exist. Its a cowardly, dastardly act of vindictiveness and retaliation for being deleted from our forum, Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Ranch, for inappropriate conduct.

If you do your due diligence and check out our Tagged group
http://www.tagged.com/cowgirls_git_r_dun
and speak with the members you Will quickly learn there is no merit to her accusation, then you might want to visit the supporting site www.CowgirlGitRDun.com 
I hope you Will share this video rebuttal comment with all your friends to help extinguish this Slander and help me clear my name.

Respectfully,
Will


No comments:

Post a Comment