Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride

Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride
A benefit motorcycle ride around America, 35 days, 35 states, 39 legs, 9637 miles

Monday, November 29, 2010

Live your best life.

Live your best life.
How? you may ask. If you do
everything you know to do good.
If you try to always choose the
right over the wrong. If you try
to make choices that help
instead of hinder yourself and
those around you, you will have
lived your best life. Focus your
energy on the good things. I know
bad things happen, and we have
to give them attention. BUT Try to
"spin toward the positive" instead
of I can't, try to find a way to re-word
and say I can. For example.
Instead of "I can't find a good job";
Try "The right job just hasn't come
along yet" Instead of " I can't climb
that mountain"; Try "I can climb that
mountain, but I have to do it one step
at a time". I know It is difficult, at first,
to drop negative self talk, after all you
have done it your whole life. So take
baby steps. Stop yourself and restate
those negative statements. Soon it will
come naturally!
John 21:6
And he said unto them,
cast the net on the right
side of the ship,
and ye shall find.
They cast therefore and now
they were not able
to draw it for
the multitude of fishes.
In God We Trust
AngelOfMercy

No comments:

Post a Comment