Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride

Cowgirls Git-R-Dun Guinness World Record Ride
A benefit motorcycle ride around America, 35 days, 35 states, 39 legs, 9637 miles

Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcoming Inspirational Thoughts

First I want to Welcome everyone and say how pleased I am at our progress.
Will you are my hero. Thank you for all you do.
 I will be posting inspirational messages. I hope they will uplift, and inspire you.
I hope they will help you see yourself and your situation in a positive light.  No matter how bad things are, they could always be worse. But they could always be better also.
 Reflect upon your thoughts and know that they will continue down the path in which you choose for them to go, be that negative, or positive. Choose the right one, and I assure you it will make a difference in you and those around you. Surround yourself with positive energy, positive things, and more importantly, positive people. After all the negative stuff just sucks the life out of you anyway!
1 Chronicles 4:10
And Jabez called on the God if Isreal, saying, "Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast ,and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil,that it may not grieve me!"
And God granted him that which he requested.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Angela not that is very up lifting, that's what I'm taking about Angela thank you for the inspiration.

    Always,
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI THERE IT MEMA BUT MY NAME CHANCE YOU ALL TAKE CARE DOLLHOUSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO TO ALL THE WORLD AND LET MY LIGHT SHINE . BLEOVE CAST YOUR CARE ON THE LORD AND HE WILL SUSTAIN YOU HE WILL NEVER LET THE RIGHTEOURS FALL PSALM 55:22

    ReplyDelete
  4. As our kids song went....

    THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE
    I'M GONNA LET IT SHINE!!!

    ReplyDelete